Preparation for access to Spanish universities
Learn about our university pathway program in Spain, designed to prepare international students for success at Spanish public or private universities. Our program combines intensive Spanish language courses, specialized preparation for the PCE exam (university entrance exam for foreigners), and comprehensive support services to ensure a seamless transition to university life in Spain.
PCE Exam Preparation
The Spanish + PCE combo courses are perfect for those students who want to study for a university degree in Spain and do not have a B1 level of Spanish, which is the recommended level to follow the PCE classes in an optimal way.
The course is divided into two parts:
- Spanish classes of 20 sessions per week. Depending on your level of Spanish we will propose a starting date.
- PCE: From January to May you will receive classes to prepare for the PCE.
Recognizing the challenges international students may face when moving to a new country, we offer additional services to ensure a seamless transition. These include:
- Assistance with Bureaucratic Procedures: From visa applications to university admissions, our team provides expert guidance and support throughout various administrative processes.
- Medical Insurance: We facilitate medical insurance coverage for students, ensuring they access healthcare services during their stay in Spain.
- Airport Pickup: To ease the initial transition, we offer airport pickup services, welcoming students upon their arrival in Spain and transporting them to their accommodation.
- Diploma Homologation: We assist in the process of diploma homologation, making sure that the student’s previous qualifications are recognized in Spain.
- Do you need a student visa?: We will help and advise you through the whole process. We are an accredited centre by the Instituto Cervantes, so our courses are recognised by the embassies.
Contact us and we will explain everything you need to know.
What do our students think of our Spanish courses?
These are some of the opinions of our students. You give us the prizes!