Spanish courses in Spain. Learn Spanish in Valencia.
SPANISH COURSES AND AN AMAZING ACTIVITY PROGRAM
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
WHY A SPANISH COURSE IN TARONJA?:
- Each student is special to us, and this is how we make them feel.
- We offer more than just a Spanish course... We want to offer you a great EXPERIENCE.
- We want you to discover the treasures hidden behind the beautiful, native Spanish language.
- You will eat Chef NANDO’S Paella!
- You will have the chance to meet new people and make new friends all the time.
- Our Spanish school is as round, colourful and sweet as an orange.
- You will never experience a Spanish school so unique and fun!
Check out our Spanish school, visit our classrooms and imagine yourself studying a Spanish course in Spain. Don’t you want to come now?
WHY LEARNING SPANISH IN VALENCIA?:
- Its ideal size. Valencia has a population of 1 million. It has the same amount of tourist attractions, transportation availability, (metro, bus, tram, bike hire, etc...) as that of larger cities, but all in the confinement of a smaller one. This means that everything is within close proximity. Easy and comfortable to live in.
- Valencia has a wonderful beach inside the city, only 15 minutes away from the city centre.
- Valencia is one of the most beautiful and cultural cities in Spain. It is clean, rich and VERY SAFE.
- The living expenses here are not expensive compared to other cities.
- Valencia is conveniently placed between popular places to visit, eg, Madrid, Barcelona and Ibiza, which makes travelling to them easy.
- Everybody in Valencia speaks the traditional SPANISH, (with a Castilian accent).
- Learn Spanish in Valencia. You won't regret it!
THIS WEEK ACTIVITIES:
PAELLAS BY THE HARBOUR
EXPRESS SPANISH COURSES:
WHAT DO OUR STUDENTS THINK OF OUR SPANISH COURSE?
Intensive Spanish courses - by Marco:During the last ten years I studied Spanish in four Spanish language schools. At Taronja, nevertheless, the didactic method is the best of all. I really liked the constant contact of the students with the Spanish language and culture both in class and during the activities outside the classroom.
Spanish school Taronja - by Kathi:Learning at the Spanish school “Taronja” is a unique experience! On one hand you are in clases with teachers which are really professional and nice. On the other hand Taronja organize many activities for learning the language in a funny way and for getting in contact with the other students.
Learn Spanish in Valencia - by Francis:I arrived four weeks ago to learn Spanish in Valencia and discover the Spanish culture. Taronja was the bestSpanish school for me because they organized many activities almost every day and because everybody is friendly. Thanks a lot for everything! See you!.
Spanish school Taronja - by Daria:Four weeks at Spanish school Taronja were an interesting experience. I enjoyed the classes and all the activities. Thanks a lot Taronja! I will come back next year!
Spanish course and activities - by Victoria:I chose this Spanish school because I liked the many activities and its vitality. The classes were very funny and the teachers so lovely.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF ATTENDING A SPANISH COURSE IN SPAIN?
In the learning of a language it is very important the linguistic immersion. Children are more open to receiving new languages but is not necessary to start this process during the childhood. When you decide to do this step and start a Spanish course in Spain different aspects improve:
- 1. Your confidence in the use of the language, it increases as well as your abilities to communicate with the others.
- 2. The cultural immersion: you are constantly exposed to the new language, you are like an antenna always receiving and processing the information you have learned in class. You will know our customs, how we organize our time, how to behave in a meeting with other speakers... and you can also learn and practice different language registers: vulgar, colloquial, formal and high register.
- 3. The promotion of personal autonomy.
- 4. The development of mental agility.
The advantage of a linguistic immersion combined with a Spanish course in Spain is bigger. Your teachers will give you the tools to get on, you can ask them any question or doubt you have and get used to their pronunciation and speaking speed. In this way you will feel more confident about speaking with different interlocutors and you can put in practise all you have learned.
Do you want to speak well Spanish? Do not hesitate, do a Spanish course in Spain. We offer more than a Spanish course, a language experience. You will not regret. Check our Spanish courses!