General quarterly online Spanish courses
General online courses from Beginners to Advanced. Adapted to all levels, where you can learn Spanish quickly, flexibly, effectively and with all the technologies at your fingertips.
- The duration of each course is 3 months.
- Beginner level: You will have classes 3 days per week.
- Basic level: You will have classes 3 days per week.
- Intermediate level: You will have classes 2 days per week.
- Advanced level: You will have classes 2 days per week.
- Timetable: Different morning and afternoon schedules available.
Five reasons to learn Spanish online with Taronja
Five reasons to learn Spanish online
- Live Lessons every week with professional teachers.
- School with 16 years of experience. Accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
- Free access to all Diverclases. Minimum 1 per week. You can read below what a Diverclase is.
- All different kind of courses: You can extend your program with a conversation or grammar course for special rates.
- Spanish certificate at the end of the course.
The course has already started, but you can still join it. Hurry up!
Pay at once or monthly. “Ask us about the conditions“.
|QUARTERLY PRICE||ANNUAL BOOK SUBSCRIPTION||DURATION||DAYS / WEEK||QUARTERLY PRICE||MONTHLY PRICE|
|Beginner||21€||13 weeks||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||390€||140€|
|Basic||21€||13 weeks||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||390€||140€|
|Intermediate||21€||13 weeks||Tuesday, Thursday||260€||95€|
|Advanced||21€||13 weeks||Tuesday, Thursday||260€||95€|
You can choose between these times (Spanish time GMT+1):
|* 3 days a week|
* 1 lesson a day
* Choose just one time
|* 2 days a week|
* 1 lesson a day
* Choose just one time
Do you want to book this course? You need to do a level test first. Click here.
Advantages of our online courses
What happens if one day I cannot attend my class?
If you cannot attend a class you must give 24 hours’ notice. Your teacher will record the class and leave it for you to watch it within the next 5 days.
WHAT IS A DIVERCLASE?
Diverclases are a mix of fun activity + Spanish lesson. By playing and discovering fascinating aspects of the Hispanic culture you will also continue to study our language. Some of our great Diverclases are: Pinchadiscos, Leyendas y Misterios, Culturetas, Clase de cocina….
- Maximum number of students per class 12, minimum 4.
- Duration of a lesson: 50 minutes. It is necessary to buy a subscription to the e-book for each level change.
- Free access to all Diverclases, minimum 1 per week. You can read below what a Diverclase is.
- If you cannot attend a class you must give 24 hours’ notice. Your teacher will record the class and leave it for you to watch it within the next 5 days
- There will be no lessons on public holidays. We will offer a special price on those quarterlys.
Annual subscription to the digital book
- What is a subscription? A subscription is a one-off payment which gives you access to all the contents of the book, associated to your level, for one year.
- What contents will I find? You will find all the contents you need to follow your course. In addition, the price includes access to the workbook, where you can practice, self-correct and make the most of your subscription.
- When the course ends, do I have access to the book? Yes, your subscription lasts a whole year, starting from the day you sign up. During this time you can enter and enjoy all the content as many times as you want. Even if you are no longer taking the course with us, you can still consult the book and all its materials.
- What is the advantage of buying the digital book and not the physical one? With the digital book you can access from any place and at any time to its content. You also have access to the student’s exercise book, which is not included in the paper version. With the workbook you can reinforce, improve and speed up your learning a lot. And you have access to its content for a whole year!
What is your level of Spanish?
Take the test to find out which course is best for you.
What do our students think of our Spanish courses?
These are some of the opinions of our students. You give us the prizes!