Spanish for School Groups
Taronja school has a great experience in preparation of specialised group programs.
- All courses start on monday.
- Beginners should select "start dates for beginners".
- Students with some knowledge of spanish can start the course any monday.
- Get special offers for weeks with "holidays".
Our programmes are aimed for groups of at least 15 students who like to participate in a linguistic and cultural inmersion in Valencia. Besides the Spanish classes we can organise the accommodation, airport transfer and several type of activities. Our programmes are adapted to the needs of each group.
Starting dates for “beginners”
There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. Spanish beginners must start on the following specific dates (dd/mm/yy):
|JANUARY||09/01/23 – 23/01/23|
|FEBRUARY||06/02/23 – 20/02/23|
|MARCH||06/03/23 – 20/03/23|
|APRIL||03/04/23 – 17/04/23|
|MAY||02/05/23 – 15/05/23 – 29/05/23|
|JUNE||05/06/23 – 12/06/23 – 19/06/23 – 26/06/23|
|JULY||03/07/23 – 10/07/23 – 17/07/23 – 24/07/23 – 31/07/23|
|AUGUST||07/08/23 – 14/08/23 – 21/08/23 – 28/08/23|
|SEPTEMBER||24/09/23 – 11/09/23 – 18/09/23|
|OCTOBER||02/10/23 – 16/10/23|
|NOVEMBER||06/11/23 – 20/11/23|
There will be no Spanish courses on these dates due to public holidays (dd/mm/yy). “Optional cultural activities will be proposed for these days”. Contact us to know our for these weeks
|JANUARY||06/01/23 – 20/01/23|
|APRIL||07/04/23 – 10/04/23|
|DECEMBER||01/12/23 – 08/12/23 and from 23/12/23 to 31/12/23|
|09:00 a 10:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|10:40 to 11:00||Break|
|11:40 a 12:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|12:45 to 13:35||Private lessons|
|13:35 to 14:25||Conversation / private lessons|
|14:25 a 14:30||Break|
|15:15 a 15:30||Break|
|14:30 to 16:10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
|16:10 to 16:30||Break|
|16:30 a 18.10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
We offer rotative zig-zag Schedules, for example:
Some of the groups will have Monday-Wednesday-Friday morning pass and Tuesday and Thursday afternoon pass, and the other groups will have it the other way around. This schedule will change the following week so that all students will be able to enjoy “2 mornings off” and “3 afternoons off”, each week, and vice versa.
The maximum number of students per class is 12, the minimum is 4.
If the number of students per class is less than 4, the school has the right to reduce the number of class hours to half the total.
- Duration of the classes is 50 minutes
- Maximum number of students per class is 12 and minimum 4.
- Study material is included in the price for levels A1, A2, B1. Level B2 and C1 need a book, 24€.
- Students with some knowledge of Spanish can start a course on any Monday.
- Spanish beginners must check “starting dates for beginners”.
Why to choose Taronja?
- Each group is specialto us and we all make a great family
- We create a tailor-made academical program for you.
- We will assign you a person responsible for your group that will assist you 24h.
- Your students will live by groups in the same neighbourghood.
- We are accredited as a Spanish school by the Cervantes Institute.
- We are members of the International Association of Language Schools (IALC)
- Our school is round, colourful and sweet as an orange.
- We offer more than just a Spanish course…We want to offer you a great EXPERIENCE.
What do our students think of our Spanish courses?
These are some of the opinions of our students. You give us the prizes!
Why to choose Taronja?
We really liked the Fallas!
We are a group of Norwegians who are in Valencia to study Spanish for a week. We've seen big "Fallas" and tourist spots. We have lived with Spanish families and they have treated us very well. Every day we have eaten typical Spanish dishes. We have also gone to the beach twice to sunbathe, and Daniel and Helle, two of our companions, have bathed in the sea. We learned a lot of Spanish during the week, and we also learned a lot about Spanish culture. We liked the monuments of the Fallas and the fireworks.
They sent us to the best Spanish school in the world, Taronja!
We are Italy's legendary team that has won a Leonardo scholarship. We have been sent to the best Spanish school in the world, Taronja! We are happy to have been a part of the school. The teachers were very "cools" and in addition the evening outings with them and others in the school were very enjoyable. With these activities you can learn Spanish much better and in a fun way. we'll missyou!
It was a great luck for us to know Valencia
We were all looking forward to this trip to Valencia. Eager to come, we ended this trip by getting to know a beautiful, modern and welcoming city where we all made new friends. This will be a trip hard to forget, where we have shared some very good moments, visiting Valencia, with friends that we will remember for a long time. It was a great luck for all of us to know Valencia: the sun, the beach, the atmosphere, the city and the people It was a bit cold during our stay, we all needed a bit of sun and warmth because in our house, Paris, it is almost always cold. To finish these lines, we wanted to thank all the people who have participated in this magnificent journey and especially the Taronja Academy.