Spanish for School Groups
Taronja school has a great experience in preparation of specialised group programs.
Our programmes are aimed for groups of at least 15 students who like to participate in a linguistic and cultural inmersion in Valencia. Besides the Spanish classes we can organise the accommodation, airport transfer and several type of activities. Our programmes are adapted to the needs of each group.
Starting dates for “beginners”
There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. Spanish beginners must start on the following specific dates (dd/mm/yy):
|MARCH||01/03/21 – 22/03/21|
|APRIL||10/04/21 – 31/04/21|
|MAY||10/05/21 – 31/05/21|
|JUNE||14/06/21 – 28/06/21|
|JULY||05/07/21 – 12/07/21 – 19/07/21 – 26/07/21|
|AUGUST||02/08/21 – 09/08/21 – 09/08/21 – 16/08/21 – 23/08/21 – 30/08/21|
|SEPTEMBER||06/09/21 – 13/09/21 – 20/09/21|
There will be no Spanish courses on these dates due to public holidays (dd/mm/yy). “Optional cultural activities will be proposed for these days”. Contact us to know our for these weeks
|JANUARY||01/01/21 – 06/01/21 – 22/01/21|
|APRIL||02/04/21 – 05/04/21|
|DECEMBER||03/12/21 – 10/12/21|
|09:00 a 10:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|10:40 to 11:00||Break|
|11:40 a 12:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|12:45 to 13:35||Private lessons|
|13:35 to 14:25||Conversation / private lessons|
|14:25 a 14:30||Break|
|15:15 a 15:30||Break|
|14:30 to 16:10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
|16:10 to 16:30||Break|
|16:30 a 18.10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
We offer rotative zig-zag Schedules, for example:
Some of the groups will have Monday-Wednesday-Friday morning pass and Tuesday and Thursday afternoon pass, and the other groups will have it the other way around. This schedule will change the following week so that all students will be able to enjoy “2 mornings off” and “3 afternoons off”, each week, and vice versa.
The maximum number of students per class is 12, the minimum is 4.
If the number of students per class is less than 4, the school has the right to reduce the number of class hours to half the total.
- Duration of the classes is 50 minutes
- Maximum number of students per class is 12 and minimum 4.
- Study material is included in the price for levels A1, A2, B1. Level B2 and C1 need a book, 24€.
- Students with some knowledge of Spanish can start a course on any Monday.
- Spanish beginners must check “starting dates for beginners”.
Why to choose Taronja?
- Each group is specialto us and we all make a great family
- We create a tailor-made academical program for you.
- We will assign you a person responsible for your group that will assist you 24h.
- Your students will live by groups in the same neighbourghood.
- We are accredited as a Spanish school by the Cervantes Institute.
- We are members of the International Association of Language Schools (IALC)
- Our school is round, colourful and sweet as an orange.
- We offer more than just a Spanish course…We want to offer you a great EXPERIENCE.
Why to choose Taronja?
What do our students think of our Spanish courses?
These are some of the opinions of our students. You give us the prizes!