- 2 hours a week: Tuesday and Thursday
- Various times available.
- Personalized follow-up.
- 20% discount!
13 weeks + yearly subscription to a digital book:
281€ = 229€!!
Advantages of our course:
- You have the advantage of having a yearly subscription to a digital book with exercises and resources. You can continue to use it even after the course is completed.
- You will have the follow-up and support of our teachers. Their classes are very dynamic and attractive, you won't want to miss any lessons.
- The price of the course includes the DIVERCLASES, a mix of fun activity + Spanish lesson. You can read more below
- If you miss a class, nothing happens. The teachers will send it to you the next day.
It's all advantages!
Do you want to see a class? Contact us
** If you are a beginner, you have never studied Spanish, you cannot do this course. Contact us and we will explain what options we have for you.
Increases your motivation and performance, unlike many language learning applications You won't be alone here. You don't want to miss a single class! Want to see what one of our classes is like?Contact us for more information
Starting dates for “beginners”
There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. Spanish beginners must start on the following specific dates (dd/mm/yy):
|JANUARY||09/01/23 – 23/01/23|
|FEBRUARY||06/02/23 – 20/02/23|
|MARCH||06/03/23 – 20/03/23|
|APRIL||03/04/23 – 17/04/23|
|MAY||02/05/23 – 15/05/23 – 29/05/23|
|JUNE||05/06/23 – 12/06/23 – 19/06/23 – 26/06/23|
|JULY||03/07/23 – 10/07/23 – 17/07/23 – 24/07/23 – 31/07/23|
|AUGUST||07/08/23 – 14/08/23 – 21/08/23 – 28/08/23|
|SEPTEMBER||24/09/23 – 11/09/23 – 18/09/23|
|OCTOBER||02/10/23 – 16/10/23|
|NOVEMBER||06/11/23 – 20/11/23|
There will be no Spanish courses on these dates due to public holidays (dd/mm/yy). “Optional cultural activities will be proposed for these days”. Contact us to know our for these weeks
|JANUARY||06/01/23 – 20/01/23|
|APRIL||07/04/23 – 10/04/23|
|DECEMBER||01/12/23 – 08/12/23 and from 23/12/23 to 31/12/23|
|09:00 a 10:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|10:40 to 11:00||Break|
|11:40 a 12:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|12:45 to 13:35||Private lessons|
|13:35 to 14:25||Conversation / private lessons|
|14:25 a 14:30||Break|
|15:15 a 15:30||Break|
|14:30 to 16:10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
|16:10 to 16:30||Break|
|16:30 a 18.10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
We offer rotative zig-zag Schedules, for example:
Some of the groups will have Monday-Wednesday-Friday morning pass and Tuesday and Thursday afternoon pass, and the other groups will have it the other way around. This schedule will change the following week so that all students will be able to enjoy “2 mornings off” and “3 afternoons off”, each week, and vice versa.
The maximum number of students per class is 12, the minimum is 4.
If the number of students per class is less than 4, the school has the right to reduce the number of class hours to half the total.
- Duration of the classes is 50 minutes
- Maximum number of students per class is 12 and minimum 4.
- Study material is included in the price for levels A1, A2, B1. Level B2 and C1 need a book, 24€.
- Students with some knowledge of Spanish can start a course on any Monday.
- Spanish beginners must check “starting dates for beginners”.
What do our students think of our Spanish courses?
These are some of the opinions of our students. You give us the prizes!