- 5 private conversation classes.
- Duration of one lesson 50 min.
- Materials included.
- Make recommendations, compare, debate, and discuss changes, interests, and personal habits with your teacher.
Engage in different social, work or academic interactions and participate in conversations or debates showing critical and cooperative skills.Contact us for more information
Starting dates for “beginners”
There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. There are Spanish courses starting every Monday of the year for non beginners. Spanish beginners must start on the following specific dates (dd/mm/yy):
|MARCH||02/03/20 – 16/03/20|
|APRIL||06/04/20 – 20/04/20|
|MAY||04/05/20 – 18/05/20|
|JUNE||01/06/20 – 15/06/20 – 29/06/20|
There will be no Spanish courses on these dates due to public holidays (dd/mm/yy). “Optional cultural activities will be proposed for these days”. Contact us to know our for these weeks
|JANUARY||01/01/20 – 06/01/20 – 24/01/20|
|APRIL||10/04/20 – 13/04/20|
|DECEMBER||11/12/20 – 25/12/20|
|09:00 a 10:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|10:40 to 11:00||Break|
|11:40 a 12:40||intensive course (morning pass)|
|12:45 to 13:35||Private lessons|
|13:35 to 14:25||Conversation / private lessons|
|14:25 a 14:30||Break|
|15:15 a 15:30||Break|
|14:30 to 16:10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
|16:10 to 16:30||Break|
|16:30 a 18.10||Intensive course (Afternoon pass)|
We offer rotative zig-zag Schedules, for example:
Some of the groups will have Monday-Wednesday-Friday morning pass and Tuesday and Thursday afternoon pass, and the other groups will have it the other way around. This schedule will change the following week so that all students will be able to enjoy “2 mornings off” and “3 afternoons off”, each week, and vice versa.
The maximum number of students per class is 12, the minimum is 4.
If the number of students per class is less than 4, the school has the right to reduce the number of class hours to half the total.
- Duration of the classes is 50 minutes
- Maximum number of students per class is 12 and minimum 4.
- Study material is included in the price for levels A1, A2, B1. Level B2 and C1 need a book, 24€.
- Students with some knowledge of Spanish can start a course on any Monday.
- Spanish beginners must check “starting dates for beginners”.
What do our students think of our Spanish courses?
These are some of the opinions of our students. You give us the prizes!